Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Pink Pink Pink and loving it

I finally have a place to call home. After moving around for nearly 6 months. Its in an extremely hoity toity area. Its an exclusive and elite area. And I love it. Snobbish aint i?

Well so what am I up to in my new appartment??
I'm decorating it.....

And each room carries its own theme color.
The living room is all earth and rustic very tastefully down by my roomy I must admit.
Her bedroom has all the peacock colours in it. Its reallllll pretty.
We are planning to do the kitchen in yellow and green to give it a sunshine and fresh natural look. My roomie is going to the U.S to pick up the required kitchen interiors.... Yipeee yipee...i'm sooooo excited.

And finally my room....i'm doing it all in pink, off whites and lace......yyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Hehehe wicked huh?
and the best part is it'll freak them boys off.
My brother is already gagging at my choice of colour. He wont dare step into such a feminine room, challenges his mail sensitivities.

I love pink
I love pink
I love pink

lalalalalala

3 comments:

blitzlion said...

ooooooooooo my gosh.... ull killl the male species with that decor...guys do not enter the kingdom of pink...u'll suffer pink blindness and get turned into a giggly hyperactive being scared of lizards....hohohohoho....no how do we change the colour...mmmmm thats interesting...

Clover said...

i love pink

unicorn5203 said...

if i said i like pink floyd..does it count????