Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Now What?

It’s really a strange observation, the way life moves.
Sometimes you strut; sometimes you shuffle your shoes.
One minute you want to die in shame.
Then the next you just love the fame.

That’s the way I feel with people too.
One minute I love them honest and true.
The next I’m so disgusted I’m screaming blue.
At the hopeless jerk and the pretentious fool.

Well now notice my friend i say feel.
Feel is not the same thing as real.
In reality its a whole different story,
You just bite your tongue and say sorry.

So what is it i'm talking about?
Relationships of course without a doubt.
So is it simple or riddled with complexity.
To know better first you breath nice and easy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey gurl.... well expressed :) so true this happens with me all d time... :)