Thursday, July 17, 2008

False Celebrity Status


Well...its nothing much...but its something for me.....I feel happy that maybe, I've achieved something.....not the Pulitzer or the Nobel prize or a lifetime achievement award......but something that would make my folks smile in pride.....I just realized that all of us at different stages of our lives are always trying to prove ourselves..... To be accepted, to be appreciated and above all trying to achieve some sense of self worth.
This time, I’m happy..... I did not do something, because somebody asked me to or because I was blackmailed into it. I did something where I made a choice on my own, and am reaping good fruits from it. I'm so happy I decided to pat myself on the shoulder, flash a grin into the mirror and say.....Hey Celebrity, you are doing just fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oye! i saw that on NDTV :) I was watching the news and then this part came up and I was like.. hey that's Sapna.. and i was telling my colleagues that you were my classmate in school ;)

nice to see you on screen..

all the best!!!!! will call ya sometime..

Mathew BR said...

hoping to see more of this :)

Mathew BR said...

hoping to see more of this :)