Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm OK

I'm hitting my late 20's and it's speeding in closer by the minute. Heck was it just yesterday when this teen Barbie bimbo called me auntie?

Wow I never thought I'd loose my temper that fast. Thank God for good friends who put a "leash" on me and send the flustered "16 something Miss perfect figure" off telling her not to take it personal and that i was just rabid.

Grrrr Auntie my foot.

Ok so maybe I've got a few extra tyres round by girth in the last one year. Well i bake the best chocolate cakes and pies in the world. So that tallies for my lack of waistline that screams @$##^%$^%&^!!!! Instead of the perfect 26!!

Ok so maybe I lack that beautiful luscious mane to toss over my shoulder and casually throw sultry looks at men. What the heck!!! I've got Curls Curls and more Curls. Cut short to the skull and its been declared as the most lovable and ruffled head among my friends. So that's ok to.

Ok so maybe i get an allergy when I think of a diet or organic food or even salads. Someone has got to value the richness and beauty of ice-creams, hamburgers dripping with extra cheese, choco chip cookies, chicken roast, lemon tarts, fish pie, pot roast ...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh the beauty of rich glorious food. Do i dare hold them in contempt and throw my nose up at them.

Ok so maybe i don't giggle daintily. What's the harm in a full throated laugh? Do you know how great it feels to snort like a pig and laugh till you think you are gonna die??? Hehehehehahahaha. Lung power!!!

Well i don't have a problem with me, and i dont give a rat's ass doing the twist either, if you've got a problem with me.

I'm OK. As a matter of fact I'm doing bloody good !!

9 comments:

Bungz said...

I love this one, i say!

Macabreday said...

sappy.......do drop by my blog too sometime :)

Unknown said...

right on! your curls are beautiful! and so is food!!

The Saint said...

hey, we are quite similar on most counts, but question...is this one to glorify the ego or supress a complex...btw, not making a judgement, just a curious one...

Sapna said...

strange neither actually...just me sick and tired of having to try hard to fit into the barbie mould just because it is expected....i just love being me....and am expressing that

Clover said...

hey we're all ok,yeah!??
its good to be ok!heheh

That Squirrel said...

Good for you! I wish all the Barbies would take on this philosophy. And yet, I have to admit, there are times when I wish I could be a skinny thing so I could eat like I didn't care. So I still have issues. Which is why it's great what you say.

unicorn5203 said...

me want cakes and pies...me love cakes and pies.....

Simply Artrageous said...

ah we sound more alike by the minute!!!!.... loved it... especially all that food... ahhhh... divine!!!... FOOD, glorious food!!!!